Pedodontics is a branch of dentistry that follows and treats the oral-dental health and maxillofacial development of children from infancy, and also includes preventive measures.
Preventive and therapeutic applications in our clinic
- Professional fluoride Applications
- Dental caries treatment
- Colored milk tooth fillings
- Dental trauma treatment
- Fissure Sealant Applications
- Placeholder Applications
What are the precautions to be taken for tooth decay in children?
- The first thing to be done to prevent tooth decay is to have good oral hygiene.
- For this purpose, teeth should be brushed at least 2 times a day for 3 minutes.
- Dental floss and mouthwashes can be used after the age of 6, according to the dentist’s recommendation, as an aid to the toothbrush.
- Other methods with proven effectiveness in preventing dental caries are fissure sealant and professional fluoride applications.